Sun 8th Nov 2009
organised by Central Scotland
Car Count : 15
Sunday 8th November 2009
The Richmond Park Hotel
26 Linlithgow Road
Google Maps Link to the venue
1) Welcome / Introduction of proceedings
2) Previous meeting minutes discussion and approval
3) Balance sheet presentation and approval
4) Election of AC
5) Overview of 2009 events and discussion/members comments
6) Run reports Discussion
7) Pub meets discussion on continuation, location and frequency and review of Sunday pub meet trial in 2009
8) Buddies - Members volunteering to look after people on their first run
9) Programme of events for 2010
10) Report on National AGM and National ACs meeting including information on the 2010 Spring and National Rally
11) Bumper Stickers update on design
12) Website - The way forward
13) Raffle proceeds - update on collections to date for Help for Heroes - discussion on 2010 distribution of proceeds - selection of charity for 2010
14) Awards - Presentation of Car of the Year Trophy - Presentation of Stevie Smith Trophy - Discussion on qualifying criteria for 2010 for Car of the Year Trophy and Stevie Smith Trophy
On a more social note: We also intend to have lunch at the hotel before the formal meeting starts. If you wish to take part in this social get together please post below so that we can book a space at the table for you. Click here for sample menu.
If you're coming for lunch this will be at 12:30 followed by the planning meeting at 13:30 in the Conference Room.
Organiser: Gavin Ryans
02 Jacqueline and Ian
04 Heather and Chic
07 Jim and Maria
09 Dot and Chas
11 Sue and Gordon
13 Janet and Wattie
18 Helen and Ian
20 Richard and Eileen
Meeting Only (No Lunch)
[Click here to upload your image(s)]
(A guide can be found on the help pages)
| 9th Nov 2009 03:34 :: Richard & Eileen|
A longer than usual planning meeting, but very productive, with good food!
Welcome to Chic and Ian as new co-coordinators
| 9th Nov 2009 17:19 :: Jenny Dorgan|
Congratulations to Chic and Ian in their positions as new co-ordinators.
| 9th Nov 2009 18:20 :: Ian Ness|
Minutes of meeting now posted.
| 10th Nov 2009 06:07 :: dot and chas|
Very productive planning meeting.Welcome and good luck to Ian and Chic! Also a big thank you to Gavin for holding it all together.Enjoy your retirement!
Looking forward to 2010,
| 10th Nov 2009 14:06 :: Graeme|
Congratulations to Chic & Ian on taking up the ACs posts.
| 10th Nov 2009 14:36 :: wattie97|
productive meeting with plenty open discussion. Best wishes to Ian and Charles in their new roles. Thanks to Gavin for all he did to keep us all together. If 2010 is as good as 2009 we will have a club to be proud of.
Wattie and Janet.
<< Back to Central previous events