Suspension bushes

Chat about MX-5s, the life and the universe.

Re: Suspension bushes

Postby IanH » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:02 pm

I can't access the Fivers forum either, get redirected somewhere odd, it's like there's nasties embedded in it.

Was actually thinking recently a more northern chapter of the Fivers might not go amiss..
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Postby Telly Addict » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:44 pm

ruggiebloke wrote:
OldSpice wrote:Fair chance they will be Cee Ar Ae Pee from some Hoo-flung-dung Province.

If you mean China say China and don't be a racist dick.

ruggiebloke wrote:Well Eddie, I have known Robin for many years and have no doubt that I have interpreted it as it was intended.

ruggiebloke wrote:When someone retorts with a diatribe about why they are a racist, it fills me with sadness.

What planet are you on exactly..? Is this a pathetic attempt at trolling on what most would consider a 'grown-up' forum, or have you been at the evostik? It makes my blood boil when I see people mouthing off randomly like this, usually at the most helpful people in the community. So do us all a favour and take your vitriolic, skewed and self-important expulsions elsewhere.
00 Mk2 1.8 SE BRG / Tan
Telly Addict

Postby IanN » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:03 pm

This is a friendly forum and this is going off topic, therefore the topic is now locked.

2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat