4 wheel alignment in west lothian

Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

4 wheel alignment in west lothian

Postby marshall » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:24 am

Just been for MOT and four wheel alignment at Knightsridge garage Livingston 01506436956, and can't recommend highly enough they have just purchased the very latest Hoffman 4 wheel system ,the guys were happy for me to take my own settings in and adjust accordingly .however as part of the setup they checked exactly my ride height on my had coilovers and machine calculated best result for my car which is lower than the settings I had, to be fair the machine came very close to info I had supplied all very impressive stuff. The guys were very very keen to show off what could be done and I have to say I was very impressed, they would talk anybody through it step by step so if you didn't know what it was all about you would do by the end. Cost was £45 per axle only if adjustments were made cheaper than local rivals and I have to say it was really cheap considering the time and effort they put in. Well worth the money give them a call and tell them I sent you
marshall
OC Member
Marshall Pirrie
MX-5 OC Club Member

Re: 4 wheel alignment in west lothian

Postby IanH » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am

Sounds good!
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Postby marshall » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:01 am

It really is Ian it's not easy getting a garage to do this when you've modified the suspension from standard it's riding on hsd coil overs cobalt anti roll bars and il motorsports adjustable drop links on a 40mm drop in ride height, most garages round here chase you out the door when you start telling them that, now just hope the sun stays out so I can enjoy it
marshall
OC Member
Marshall Pirrie
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby joeytalent » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Might have to give them a go in December!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
joeytalent

Return to Technical