New member from Fife

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

New member from Fife

Postby chris-e » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:20 pm

Hey, finally got round to joining this forum. Bought the mx5 back in may from just outside dundee and loved every minute of it. I had it out a lot back in june/july but its been sat in the garage for about a month untill i get some money together.

So far ive replaced the soft top as old was leaking badly through the back window and pretty big hole in the side. Ordered new brakes and new cat which should arrrive tomorrow but might not getting fitted for another couple weeks as my daily needs a bit of attention.

Got some pictures but not to sure if instagram pics will show up on this post...

This is from the day I picked it up.
https://instagram.com/p/3AAL_GKNRp/?taken-by=ceaston92

And this is after the roof was replaced.
https://instagram.com/p/4cGBxFqNbC/?taken-by=ceaston92

chris-e

Re: New member from Fife

Postby Mel Isabella » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi Chris

Sorry I've not replied before now - welcome to the community :D

Larry & myself are Area Coordinators for the Tayside area and we try and have a least one, sometimes more, runs a month.

We are up for pop in runs when weather is good - if these are in the evening they normally end up at a good chippie.

This year we have had runs to The Kelpies, Rannoch Station, Killen, Oban, Stonehaven - we are generally up for anything and are interested in any suggestions for runs.

You would be more than welcome to join us - we normally leave from Tay Bridge car park or Tesco Kingsway however will meet up along the way if it is more convenient and depending on which direction we are going.

Hope to see you soon.

Mel
Mel Isabella
Tayside Area Co-ordinator
Mk3 Option Pack 2.0
Mel Isabella
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to New Users