Where's Bill and Linda

Discussion about events organised by the three North of Scotland areas.
[Please do not cross-post]

Where's Bill and Linda

Postby Colin » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:16 pm

Hi folks

-Very- impressed by our new site, but surprised to see that Bill and Linda haven't reregistered. Are they on holiday.

I don't have their e-mail address, but someone might like to drop them an e-line.

Oh, and due to move into the new house tomorrow: first job is to remove the hardtop I've been forced to keep on while staying at my temporary address since October. Freedom!

Incidentally, the new place is only 400 yards from the Dundee Starting Point for North runs, so play your cards right and Val and I might provide some bacon butties and coffee.

Cheers Y'all
Cheers
Colin
Maturity is greatly overrated
Colin
OC Member
Colin Stuart

Where's Bill & Linda

Postby BillB » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:43 pm

Sorry folks,

we have been rather tied up with something more important than our role as joint co-ordinators of the North of Scotland region.

We are presently having to deal with a rather pressing family crisis and this will be taking up most of our time.

Sorry to be so blunt but things are rather critical at present and we need to divert all of our effort and time to deal with this crisis.

We need to be at the end of a telephone at all times and this will mean that we may not be able to take part in any runs in the near future.

Regards,

Bill & Linda

ps: we saw the MX-5s leaving Duthies Park at the weekend as we were in Aberdeen at ARI (Aberdeen Royal Infirmary). We were glad to see that you all had a good day. We wish we could have been with you.
BillB

Postby Colin » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:44 am

Hi Bill and Linda

-Very- sorry to hear about the family crisis. The NoS Club will be thinking about you both.

Hopefully hear from you in the not too distant future.
Cheers
Colin
Maturity is greatly overrated
Colin
OC Member
Colin Stuart

Return to Highland & Moray, Grampian and Tayside