I've a soor face tonight!

Place your inspirational photos here for all to admire.

I've a soor face tonight!

Postby scottg17 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

Some very kind person decided to do a hit and run on my beloved, loaned the car to a mate as his car packed in as good mates do! Sods law he decided to leave the car safe at his home today and get a lift where he needed to go (taking mind of my limited miles policy) and he arrived home to this. Gutted but thankfully just looks like a wing and a couple of light scuffs on the bumper and we'll be hot on the tail of any silver/white cars that appear with some nice new dents, seems to be driving spot on still and no apparent damage beneath that i can see so thankfully just panel damage! Still a bloody sicken-er! Mate wants to foot the bill but i want to remain optimistic in finding the culprit as it wasn't his fault :( :( :(

scottg17

Re: I've a soor face tonight!

Postby L9XSS » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 am

Thats a real shame, disappointing, seems the norm in this day and age.
Should be able to get a wing off a breaker (in the same colour if you look hard enough). I will keep an eye out on ebay and other sites).
L9XSS

Postby bmv6197 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 am

Bummer, Scott. I really wonder how people feel it's ok to do that sort of damage and not leave a note or anything. Hope you find the culprit and a decent new wing...

B.
1995 Mazda MX5 1.8iS (BRG)
1996 Eunos Roadster VR Limited (Combination B) [Now sold]
bmv6197

Postby OldSpice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Back in the day that would be pulled & dressed. If it's too far gone, there is a Mariner Blue being broken in Stirling on this forum.
There will always be an imbecile you never bargained on within slapping distance.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public
OldSpice

Postby scottg17 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 pm

New wing is in getting painted as we speak, with a little luck it'll fit well, my mate who loaned the car at the time insisted he'd pay for it, should be ready for tomorrow :)
scottg17

Return to Photo Gallery