I've a soor face tonight!

Place your inspirational photos here for all to admire.

I've a soor face tonight!

Postby scottg17 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

Some very kind person decided to do a hit and run on my beloved, loaned the car to a mate as his car packed in as good mates do! Sods law he decided to leave the car safe at his home today and get a lift where he needed to go (taking mind of my limited miles policy) and he arrived home to this. Gutted but thankfully just looks like a wing and a couple of light scuffs on the bumper and we'll be hot on the tail of any silver/white cars that appear with some nice new dents, seems to be driving spot on still and no apparent damage beneath that i can see so thankfully just panel damage! Still a bloody sicken-er! Mate wants to foot the bill but i want to remain optimistic in finding the culprit as it wasn't his fault :( :( :(

scottg17

Re: I've a soor face tonight!

Postby L9XSS » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 am

Thats a real shame, disappointing, seems the norm in this day and age.
Should be able to get a wing off a breaker (in the same colour if you look hard enough). I will keep an eye out on ebay and other sites).
L9XSS

Postby bmv6197 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 am

Bummer, Scott. I really wonder how people feel it's ok to do that sort of damage and not leave a note or anything. Hope you find the culprit and a decent new wing...

B.
1995 Mazda MX5 1.8iS (BRG)
1996 Eunos Roadster VR Limited (Combination B) [Now sold]
bmv6197

Postby OldSpice » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Back in the day that would be pulled & dressed. If it's too far gone, there is a Mariner Blue being broken in Stirling on this forum.
There is always an imbecile you never bargained for. Usually in a Tescon carpark with a dented Zafira minus hubcaps
OldSpice

Postby scottg17 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 pm

New wing is in getting painted as we speak, with a little luck it'll fit well, my mate who loaned the car at the time insisted he'd pay for it, should be ready for tomorrow :)
scottg17

Return to Photo Gallery