Hello from Ayrshire....

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Hello from Ayrshire....

Postby Geo-tc » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi, just got my first MX 5, I was looking for a decent Mk1, and came across a Mk3 at decent money, needs some minor work, but im looking forward to working on it and driving it.

I would like to learn a bit about the do's and dont's of this wicked little car. So this looked like a good place to start, i have been digging around the forum, and already found some great information, so thought i would say hello, and thanks, as i will probably hang about a bit,..if thats alright ").

I got into the soft top driving experience last year when my daughter asked for an " open shut car " (shes only 6) i bought a MG TF, and now have the soft top bug.

So hello from Ayrshire.

Geo.
Geo-tc

Re: Hello from Ayrshire....

Postby JimF » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Welcome to the forum, we have quite a few members in Ayrshire
JimF
OC Member
Jim Ford
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby DrewN » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi Geo,
Welcome to the forum, I bet you will enjoy the MX-5 more than the MGF - I am somewhat biased!!
Drew Ness
Central Scotland Area Co-ordinator
3.75 Sport Graphite Coupe
DrewN
OC Member
Drew Ness
Central Scotland Coordinator

Postby Macdond » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Geo-tc wrote:Hi, just got my first MX 5, I was looking for a decent Mk1, and came across a Mk3 at decent money, needs some minor work, but im looking forward to working on it and driving it.

I would like to learn a bit about the do's and dont's of this wicked little car. So this looked like a good place to start, i have been digging around the forum, and already found some great information, so thought i would say hello, and thanks, as i will probably hang about a bit,..if thats alright ").

I got into the soft top driving experience last year when my daughter asked for an " open shut car " (shes only 6) i bought a MG TF, and now have the soft top bug.

So hello from Ayrshire.

Geo.

Welcome... First things to do are:

Lowering springs (Eibach)
Sway bars/anti roll bars (Eibach)
Macdond

Return to New Users