Back again!

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Back again!

Postby KenG » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Afternoon all from sunny Edinburgh

I have returned to the MX fold having spent years away playing with Alfa Romeo's fine GT range which i deemed to be a sensible family carriage for the grand children! :shock: Now that my better half has a sensible car for the transportation of the kids I have been given permission to go back to my earlier mid-life crises. Anyone else been there??? :D

From 2006 till 2009 I ran an SVT- Sport with all the bells and whistles (SL03 GKV where are you now!) and the moment I sold it I regretted the deal. But I've now righted that wrong with a 3.5 from 'Arnold' and it would have been rude not to have accepted the deal. So far, despite the weather, I've enjoyed the driving experience and the radio has remained silent as the noises the car provides are entertainment in themselves. Perhaps i was always destined to return to the MX fold as i found the floor mats from the old 2.5 which were hiding in the garage as well as the Autoglym sprays for the roof and the bag for the hard-top. Sadly no roof was in the bag as it went with the old car!! Will have to dig around the darkest corners of the garage and see what else I've stashed!

I'll post some pictures when i get the chance.

Ken
KenG

Re: Back again!

Postby IanN » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Welcome back to the fold :D
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Return to New Users