Caravan M6 last Sunday

Seen any nice 5s out on your travels? Tell us about them here....

Caravan M6 last Sunday

Postby gjca » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:50 pm

I was driving north on the M6 last sunday(28th) when i spotted a really tiny old caravan ,i say old but it looked in perfect condition. As i passed it i was surprised to see it was being towed by a really nice silver Mk1 Mx5, if the lady driving reads this thank you you made my day ,i was smiling for the next twenty miles :D

Re: Caravan M6 last Sunday

Postby Colin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

The only perfect condition for a caravan is crushed into a 1m cube!

This of course only applies to those caravans whose owners drive at a crawling pace for mile after mile along country roads without pulling in to let others pass.
Maturity is greatly overrated
OC Member
Colin Stuart

Re: Caravan M6 last Sunday

Postby tjay » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Now Colin I never took you to be like that numpty Clarkson. I have ben stuck many times with both my car and caravan or with my motorhome with car on the trailer by some numpty in a car doing 40 - 50 or less and the dip shit will not pull over.
Dont tar all "tuggers" with the same brush !! whilst returning from Kirkcaldy on Friday I was stuck behind an older driver in a dark blue 57 plate Mx5 doing 48mph !!! I bet the drivers behind me thought it was me holding them up !! not for long as after 4 miles i managed to get by her and took off down the road
Ps no car passed me until I was on the Tay Bridge !!
2007 Mk3 roadster/c/w electric hard top. Number 50 !!!
OC Member
tom + Jen mcginnis
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to Spotted!