cd multi player

All things to do with In Car Entertainment and music in general (latest CDs, gigs, etc)

cd multi player

Postby tjay » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:57 am

Hi,picked up my 2003 nevada yesterday.It has a sinlge cd player in it.Can anyone tell me if it connects to a cd multichanger ? I have a six disc one out of a previous car sitting in the garage doing nothing.Just wondering if it would fit.
Also it has had the front spotlights fitted but not connected.can anyone tell where I can buy the corrected dash switch and if they can be wired to the existing wiring harness.
cheers to all

P.S. anyone reccomend a garage for servicing in the Tayside/Fife area too !! :D
2007 Mk3 roadster/c/w electric hard top. Number 50 !!!
tjay
OC Member
tom + Jen mcginnis
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby clarky » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 am

hi i had fitted spot lights to my m2.5 i got the kit from mx5 parts which had the lights
wiring loom/a daft switch/and a relay after a bit of rain they had condensation in them :evil:
i hear you can put citroen Picasso fog lights in but I'm not sure :wink:
i dont think the original cd player can take a multy disc :(
always look on the bright side of life
clarky

lights

Postby tjay » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Clarky,the lights fitted on my car came from mx5parts too,switch is cheap and nasty crap.I went to local mazda garage and asked about dash switch if lights factory fitted and it is available but,wait for it.it's £67.40 + vat ridiculous or what But to make it right on the dash I have just orderded and paid upfront to get it.
Re the cd,i'll just watch ebay and see if one comes up of a wrecked car at the right price.
cheers,
Tom
2007 Mk3 roadster/c/w electric hard top. Number 50 !!!
tjay
OC Member
tom + Jen mcginnis
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to ICE and Music