Chatelherault Classic Car Show..Sunday 21st August 2005

Events of interest to MX-5 owners. Please note the events listed are not MX-5 Owners Club events and as such they are entirely outside the Club's control.

Chatelherault Classic Car Show..Sunday 21st August 2005

Postby DouglasH » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:09 pm

Unfortunately this clashes with Our National at Goodwood, but for anyone interested, or see last years topic...
http://www.mx5scotland.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=102
Last edited by DouglasH on Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
DouglasH

Postby DouglasH » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:44 pm

A few people interested in attending this one, if I could suggest a meeting point same place as last year... the Innkeepers Fayre Restaurant 11.15 for 11.30.am Junction 5 of M74, just at the start of Strathclyde Park, Glasgow/Bellshill/Bothwell side.
DouglasH

Postby Miataman » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:54 pm

And a very nice day it was too!!!

I think my 'there early and away early' philosophy paid dividends this time, the queue to get in as I was leaving was huge!!!

I only saw the posts for this this evening. I wish i'd known or I could have met up with you guys earlier on. Ah well........
'94 Laguna Blue 1.8iS
Might even go on ANOTHER club run!!!
+++++Warning! The use of the word pliers in posts may offend+++++
Miataman

Postby DouglasH » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:14 am

You were quite right Miataman, not only the queue to get in but the queue to get out was even worse, this is the third year I have been to this show and the same scenario presents itself when you go to leave, John and I must have been close to an hour waiting to get out, it was only slightly more bearable as we were side by side in the queue and able to talk to one another. The organisers of this show want to take a good look at all the options available, there is no excuse as the same thing has been happening year after year, even although there were road works on the main entrance road, it was no different from previous years, anyway rant over...some pics:-

In the customised section...
Home from home, Hi-Fi, Computer with DVD, surround sound, remote control and most important item ...air freshener.
DouglasH

Return to Other Events