3 5's no more

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

3 5's no more

Postby lowflyer » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:49 pm

The Gleneagles and the red JRSC cars are gone - sons are distraught - but their pockets are bulging with money

Really liked having 3 5's in the drive - was a talking point in the street - but the boys decided that their foray into 2 seat sports cars had to come to an end, but you never know what the future may hold.

so we now have some bits from the Glennie for sale - Gleneagles Tartan manual cover, Montego Blue metallic heated Hardtop, Montego Blue metallic front splitter, HT trolley, HT cover, black tonneau cover, spare wheel cover and shock tower brace.

will post these up in the forsale column shortly but open to offers on any of the items from club members

alas, the end of an era, for us anyway.
lowflyer

Postby Baron von Ripper » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 pm

stuff them wee man.......just means they won't be annoying us on any runs !!!!!!!!!
"Vigil In A Wilderness Of Mirrors"
Baron von Ripper

Postby BillB » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Two seats are no good for young men, you need something with a big wide back seat :-) My favourite was a Mk10 Jag I had, the back seat was very comfortable (as was the front seat, column automatic selector change, no gear leaver to get in the way) :-)
Last edited by BillB on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When someone gives you a pat on the back make damned sure they did not have a knife in their hand.
BillB

Postby BillB » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:45 pm

But I wish I had known about the Gleneagles for sale. I would have been interested. Only because I know where I can lay my hands on all of the original 'accessories' that came with the model. All in the original packaging and never used.
When someone gives you a pat on the back make damned sure they did not have a knife in their hand.
BillB

Postby Robin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:42 am

but you never know what the future may hold.

" Dad...dishes done, washing in machine, spuds peeled... I need the keys?" :wink:
Robin

Return to Central Scotland