Knockhill - Pics from the Touring cars 17/08/2008

.... for those that enjoy 'tracking' their car.

Knockhill - Pics from the Touring cars 17/08/2008

Postby skinnydoug » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 pm

http://picasaweb.google.com/skinnymcdoug/KnockhillBTCC17082008

A Quick 'spotted' shout out to a green MK1 in the car park and a couple of top down '5s (MK1 and MK3) on the way between Alloa/Tullibody and Stirling.

Skinnydoug
Skinnydoug - "Enthusiastic amatuer"
skinnydoug

Postby frank boyle » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Superb photos
frank boyle

Postby chunkymonkey71 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Good to see you there! Your pictures were better than mine...

:)
chunkymonkey71

Postby Robin » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 am

Nice to meet you there Douglas. No way Mr John Deer & chains were getting near the car.. we got pushed out of the field as were many others...how did you get on?
Terrific shots as usual :wink:
. Image
:wink:
Robin

Postby chunkymonkey71 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:40 am

Yes, I remember the last one particularly well...!

:)
chunkymonkey71

Postby skinnydoug » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Hehehe, You're right about the 'towing' eyes Robin, I'm not sure you'd have to be all that stuck before a Tractor and chains cause some damage.

I sat and had a cup of coffee while the carnage died down. I reversed out of the space I was in and drove slightly downhill straight to the hardstanding with no issues. I've miss-spent some of my life mucking about in cars on fields, and watching other people who make a hobby of it, it's amazing what you can persuade a normal car to do on wet grass/mud.

Re your last pic Robin - I never made it down to that area. I was with 1 mate who drove up from Hull, and another who drove up from Reading or Wokingham or somewhere like that. First time any of us had ever been to Knockhill to spectate. It was good.

Chunky, did you take any pics? Gonna post any of 'em up? :)

Skinnydoug
Skinnydoug - "Enthusiastic amatuer"
skinnydoug

Postby clarky » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:54 pm

im a sad git i photograph the crash bits http://www.kevclark.co.uk/gallery/displ ... =0&pos=-27 :mrgreen:
always look on the bright side of life
clarky

Postby chunkymonkey71 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 pm

skinnydoug wrote:Hehehe, You're right about the 'towing' eyes Robin, I'm not sure you'd have to be all that stuck before a Tractor and chains cause some damage.

I sat and had a cup of coffee while the carnage died down. I reversed out of the space I was in and drove slightly downhill straight to the hardstanding with no issues. I've miss-spent some of my life mucking about in cars on fields, and watching other people who make a hobby of it, it's amazing what you can persuade a normal car to do on wet grass/mud.

Re your last pic Robin - I never made it down to that area. I was with 1 mate who drove up from Hull, and another who drove up from Reading or Wokingham or somewhere like that. First time any of us had ever been to Knockhill to spectate. It was good.

Chunky, did you take any pics? Gonna post any of 'em up? :)

Skinnydoug

i'm cack at stuff like this so I think I might pass the buck on to Robin. Robin, the pictures are on the way to you...!
chunkymonkey71

Return to Motorsport