another newbie

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Postby Joe&Suzy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:19 pm

DouglasH wrote:
highlandjock wrote:Re-Monza decals company in Alloa M.Designs copyied mine and should still have them on file, they are vinyl so wont fade in the sun, cost 3 years ago £25 and are very good,they are trading in the same location as Beatson building supplies if required I could get the phone No
Gavin

Thanks Gavin that will be useful Michelle and Barry on here were interested in having them made.

Big hello from a fellow Monza driver Highlandjock!!... :D

I think it might be us that your refering to DH and not Michelle & Barry... :wink:
we're the ones with the 97 Monza and badly in need of a front bonnet decal.... we already have the side ones but would be stupid not to upgrade them aswell.
Joe&Suzy

Postby DouglasH » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:00 pm

My apologies Joe and Suzy and to Michelle and Barry who must have been wondering what the devil I'm rambling on about, I knew it was someone at a Pub Meet.
DouglasH

Postby highlandjock » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Davy wrote:Jock,
just the standard MK2 Mazda alloys (15") They are nice, but the car just looks as if it needs larger ones to fill the arches a bit...

If you are looking to sell them let me know,I havent yet seen after market wheels that I like ,but the mark 2 wheels I think are suited to the car,I'm going to get the mk1 wheels refurbed and store them away,I still like the idea of keeping the car original,it will become a classic one day,let me know
thanx Gavin
highlandjock

Postby highlandjock » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Davy wrote:Jock,
just the standard MK2 Mazda alloys (15") They are nice, but the car just looks as if it needs larger ones to fill the arches a bit...

If you are looking to sell them let me know,I havent yet seen after market wheels that I like ,but the mark 2 wheels I think are suited to the car,I'm going to get the mk1 wheels refurbed and store them away,I still like the idea of keeping the car original,it will become a classic one day,let me know
thanx Gavin
highlandjock

Postby highlandjock » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Joe&Suzy wrote:
DouglasH wrote:
highlandjock wrote:Re-Monza decals company in Alloa M.Designs copyied mine and should still have them on file, they are vinyl so wont fade in the sun, cost 3 years ago £25 and are very good,they are trading in the same location as Beatson building supplies if required I could get the phone No
Gavin

Thanks Gavin that will be useful Michelle and Barry on here were interested in having them made.

Big hello from a fellow Monza driver Highlandjock!!... :D

I think it might be us that your refering to DH and not Michelle & Barry... :wink:
we're the ones with the 97 Monza and badly in need of a front bonnet decal.... we already have the side ones but would be stupid not to upgrade them aswell.

does anyone how many monza's were made and what was the reason behind it
highlandjock

Postby Richardn » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:06 pm

800 done ........that is quite high for a Ltd edition

more info at

http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com/monza.htm
Mk3 2.0 sport & Mk1 California 217/300
Richardn
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby highlandjock » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Richardn wrote:800 done ........that is quite high for a Ltd edition

more info at

http://www.mx5-3rdgenerationlimited.com/monza.htm

Hi Richard thanks for the info and the site very interesting.
also thanks for supplying and fitting the mohair roof 14 months ago,my wife brought the car up to get the work done,still looks good thanx again
Gavin
highlandjock

Postby AJROUEN » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi there,

Welcome along, I am also a new user and have now had my MX5 for a few weeks - enjoying every minute of it!

Kind regards
Alan
AJROUEN

Previous

Return to New Users