Euphonic in Paisley

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Euphonic in Paisley

Postby Paisley Buddy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm

Hello to anyone out there!!

We bought our 1.8 Silver Euphonic in May, but it is no longer our car but rather it now belongs to Norma, I sometimes get a wee shot of driving but that is usually when the better half is out working.
Only kiddin we both love the car, its strange how the MX5 seems to be enjoyed by so many different age groups and how many folk wish they could have one. It may not transport stuff from B&Q and its usless when you buy anything from Ikea, but who cares! its fun to own and to drive.

Will need to read some of the technical postings as the car will be needing some new 16" tyres and I want to get the best for the car. Also does anyone now if there is a car repair maintenance manual for the 2001-2005 MX5? I have seem the manual for the earlier years maybe that would cover most items?

Graham & Norma
Paisley Buddy

Postby Kev777 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm

Welcome to the board!

Sounds like you are enjoying your roadster :D

The eurphonic is a really nice spec ed. The wheels are fab does yours still have them on?

any pics?

Summers been a bit poor this year but i've heard it may just be late (i bloomin well hope so)
Kev777
OC Member

Postby DouglasH » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi Graham and Norma :D Good to meet you the other night, hope to see you soon at some events.
DouglasH

Postby Paisley Buddy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Hi Kev.
Yes the car still has the original wheels and they are nice although the prev owner must have liked to hug the kerb, hopefully I will get them sorted when I fit new tyres. I also bought a spare wheel form ebay so at least I can swap one of the scratched wheels over.

have loads of pics but not yet worked out how to add them to message or profile.

I will find out soon.

G&N
Paisley Buddy

Postby malcolm » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:30 pm

Hi, Have a look on Ebay for your manual. It will come on a cd around £3.00.

And Welcome
malcolm

Postby Paisley Buddy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:35 pm

Thanks for that Malcolm.

Will have a look on ebay.

cheers
Paisley Buddy

Postby Ronnie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:31 pm

I love the Euphonic .... those wheels are sooooo cool. Arnold Clarks in Bearsden at Killermont Bridge have an 04 plate one in for £10995 (I think), Don't know the mileage but it looks minted (hopefully the price could be negotiated down).

Welcome

Ronnie
2010 Mk3.5 20 AE
Pearlescent White Mica
"Beryl the Pearl"
OC 14725 (lapsed)
Ronnie

Return to New Users