Run this Sunday with RX8 Owners Club...the real mc coy

Events of interest to MX-5 owners. Please note the events listed are not MX-5 Owners Club events and as such they are entirely outside the Club's control.

Run this Sunday with RX8 Owners Club...the real mc coy

Postby DouglasH » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:11 pm

Our cousins in the RX-8 Club are meeting this Sunday and have kindly invited us to join them...Message from Scott

"On a side note a few of us are going on a run this Sunday if any MX5 owners would like to join us. Plan is to meet up at Stirling services around 11 and head towards Drummond Castle looping passed Braco and Dalingross. We plan to hit the Sherrifmuir road and then catch the B823 and some unclassified roads finishing off around Gleneagles. Stopping for lunch on the way. Nothing too energetic, I think the word used previously is "spirited" . Let me know if you guys would be interested. "
Sounds good but I'm not sure if I can manage Sunday, if anyone is up for it post here or pm me, so that I can let Scott know.
DouglasH

Postby Phil » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:19 am

I'm up for it, :D After the run with the S2000 club I did need to lie down in a dark room for a couple of weeks. I'm ok now though and the weather forecast is for sun all day so should be good. 8)
Phil

Mk3, 2ltr, Brilliant Black, Option pack, Air Con, Eibach springs, Member No. 45**
Phil
OC Member
Phil Mitchell

Postby lochpark » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:55 am

Hey Phil, wanted to check out the pics of your new car and your "cardomain" link is dead :cry:

"The file you requested could not be found.

If you think the error was caused by us, please let us know. Be sure to include helpful information like where the error occured. We will fix it as soon as possible! "

Cheers

Shaun
lochpark

Postby DouglasH » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:40 pm

I should be able to make it on Sunday too. :D

Phil.. see what their saying about you over on the RX-8 forum, 8) 8)

http://www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum/vi ... 4&start=30

So not true, I would say you were much much much :twisted: baaaaader :twisted: than that. :wink:
DouglasH

Postby Phil » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:31 pm

Yep, saw that, now where do I get a grill like that one before Sunday. :? See you Sunday morning. :D
Phil

Mk3, 2ltr, Brilliant Black, Option pack, Air Con, Eibach springs, Member No. 45**
Phil
OC Member
Phil Mitchell

Postby DouglasH » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:55 pm

Phil and I had a brill day with our new friends from the Rx-8 club. Despite a late start due to some plonker running out of fuel (thanks Lockwood Guages I hate you :evil: ) we soon had seven Rx-8's, 2 Mx-5's and a spanking new BMW 730 (starship enterprise) heading through some really interesting back roads around Stirlingshire and Crief, followed by lunch at The Grouse Experience and Guess what I had for lunch...that's correct Salad, naw of course it was Haggis, another blast around perthshire and back to Gleneagles Hotel for coffee (in the golf club) Great day and hopefully we will see the rotary boys and girls at one of our events soon.

There's always a white van man to spoil your line up...

Leaving the Famous Grouse...

It was strange to see the kids out on a run and they loved it...

The famous Gleneagles Hotel...
DouglasH

Postby Phil » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:00 pm

As Doug says, A great day out, pity we couldn't work out how to get the Hard Tops off those RX-8's. :D
Phil

Phil
OC Member
Phil Mitchell

Postby DouglasH » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:18 pm

DouglasH

Return to Other Events