Impromptu Run 2. Easter Sunday 8th April

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Postby lochpark » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:06 am

A great day out, 165 miles in total, including approx 35 over some serious single track roads, I think the Alfa is still reversing :lol:

A walk on the beach, lunch in a village pub, followed by coffee and a cake in a tea room with a stunning view of the Cumbrian coastline, just unfortunate there was some low cloud or we would have been able to see Ireland and the Isle of Mann as well.

A long day for some considering when they would have left home in the morning to make the start and not leaving our house till after 7.30 :!: Dont worry Malc, the silverware is safe, although I think Robin knows where to look for a fuse box cover :lol:

Great company and conversation made this a most enjoyable day out and I hope Baby James managed to survive his day with the grandparents and the dog :!:

lochpark

Run

Postby Rob and Margaret » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:37 am

What a wonderful day out :D . Fantastic roads, great company, good food, especially as scampi and chips were on the menu, and the rain managed to stay away until the journey home 8) . I'm grateful no one took a picture of me clumsily climbing up the rocks :roll: . A big thanks to Shaun and Mary for organising the run and for their kind hospitality.

Margaret
Rob and Margaret

Postby -- » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Not attempting to glorify old Bruce, but maybe the chrome mirror shot is an STHT contender...or maybe it has been done before. Superb photos...any of the cliff drop?
--

Postby lochpark » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Just for you Robin

lochpark

Re: Run

Postby Tom » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:52 pm

Rob and Margaret wrote: I'm grateful no one took a picture of me clumsily climbing up the rocks :roll: .

Margaret

:lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Excellent choice of venues, route and pace. Well done! Shaun and Mary :D

Brilliant day out in great company.
Tom

Postby Ronnie » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 am

Ecosse wrote:Ronnie, if you so much as mention golf....I know where you live. Come on a ruddy run!

Nah Robin .... not golf ... sons birthday he decided at last minute to invite me to a barbie. Swithered about making an excuse but not really possible. My golf comes second to runs during summer. :D :D
2010 Mk3.5 20 AE
Pearlescent White Mica
"Beryl the Pearl"
OC 14725 (lapsed)
Ronnie

Postby -- » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:09 am

That was important. Catch up at a pubbie/run sometime. :wink:
--

Postby -- » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Few snaps (analogue) but not too shabby.
http://groups.msn.com/MX5Events/gallowayrun.msnw?Page=1
--

Postby Tom » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Well done Robin :D

Would have sworn that picture taken from behind your head wouldn't have turned out :? :lol: :lol:
Tom

Postby -- » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:20 pm

Cheers Tom. Email you a full pixel copy if you PM me your addy. All the photos are actually OK, it's just BGates compression tools.
Edited:
Anyone else who took part, if you want a quality copy of a photo sent, just PM me, and I will email it to you.
--

Previous

Return to Central Scotland