Planning Meeting 14th January 2007

Discussion about events organised by the Central Scotland region.
[Please do not cross-post]

Planning Meeting 14th January 2007

Postby DouglasH » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:19 am

Once again we are looking for your input into the Planning Meeting, either if your coming along or by PM if you can't make it.

Would be especially pleasing if some of the younger members could manage along.

In 2006 we had 41 events in total:-
24 Runs and events.
17 Pub Meets.

If you had a favourite Run or event you would like to see repeated, why not tell us about it.

Looking for suggestions regarding the Easter W/E do we want one organised trip or two seperate, giving people the choice of area.

Are you interested in a European Trip!!

Now that we have had our Dealer Nights and the Dealers are keen to get involved with the Club...what else could we do to get them more involved!!

In 2007 the Callander Classic Show celebrates its 25th Anniversary and the event should be bigger than ever, we have been invited to suggest any ways to improve what is already a great event!!

Our Track Day has been provisionally booked, would you be interested in the Skid Pan and the Track beginners class.

Knockhill are also hosting Motorfair 2007 on 12th & 13th May, the SMTA have announced that this will be the new home of the official Scottish Motor Show.

And there's more............

Hope this whet's your appetite.
DouglasH

Postby MichaelG » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:17 pm

One thing I cant wait to do is go on a club run. I have been to one pub meet and that is it. I think a Euro Trip would be amazing, but there’s a lot of organisation on everyone’s part to make it happen!

I’m happy to help out as much as i can and will drag my lazy ass along to as many meets and runs as possible :lol:

Mike
MichaelG

Postby Hotch » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:23 pm

I've only been a member since August, but have thoroughly enjoyed the events I've attended so far :D Would be happy to come in January to offer assistance.
Hotch

Postby Pauly » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 pm

Furry boots the meeting...?

I'd be up for the beginners track session... maybe karting too :idea: :?:

Cheers
Paul
2003 Silver 1.8i Sport
Pauly

Return to Central Scotland