Newbie from Falkirk - MX5 wanted!

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Newbie from Falkirk - MX5 wanted!

Postby Cheezey » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Hi!
I've currently got a purple P reg automatic 306 cabrio but I want something abit more fun again. I had a 200SX briefly as a second car before I got the Peugeot, I enjoyed the rear wheel drive fun but couldn't justify the running costs and hankered after a cabrio so got rid of my two cars and bought the 306.

Having had the 306 for nearly two years now I fancy an MX5. My budget is around £3k(hopefully what I might get for the Peugeot but happy to put some more cash in to make upto £3k). Would happily swap the Peugeot for one. I'm not plate chaser either so any age as long as its good condition.
Cheezey

Postby -- » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:34 pm

Cheezey, are you the chap who helped get my old Monza out of its resting place in Falkirk recently? Cant be many 306 auto cabrios around
--

Postby Cheezey » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:38 pm

Yes!
How are you? You waved at me in Camelon a couple of months back but I never realised until I had passed. Like your MX5.

Russell has now left Mazda and is now working at the Prudential in Stirling.
Cheezey

Postby -- » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:44 pm

I'm good thanks. Thought it may be your goodself! :D Please give Russel my very best next time you speak, and remind him I have two Monza alloys he can pick up anytime. He just needs to call me.
--

Postby -- » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:47 pm

PS Cheesey...Can't Andrew at SDM find you something good? He seems to have good contacts.
--

Postby Cheezey » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:03 am

I'll let russell know when I see him.

Need to get my Peugeot away, need to get cleaning and get it advertised. Saw a red mk1 MX5 on the road to work this morning, made me want an MX5 even more.

Might get Russell to give Andrew a phone for me when the serious searching starts.
Cheezey

Return to New Users