B9010...

Post here if you'd like to share your best Scottish roads or best Scottish places to visit.

B9010...

Postby Pauly » Thu May 18, 2006 9:03 am

Hi All,
As you may have read in another thread my lass and I have been up in Inverness for a long weekend. On the way back down I decided to visit the Cardhu distillery... for research purposes obviously :wink: . I decided to drive along the A96 to Forres then take the B9010 to Knockando/Cardhu. What a damn fine decision, superb road with plenty to keep me smiling and the misses holding onto the door handle saying "I feel sick" almost constantly. Then to get back onto the A9 (We were on the way home) I took another B road (might have been the B9012) to Granton-on-Spey. It was another fine road, 17 miles of twists and turns. However it was slightly narrow in places and I had some lucky escapes from the local pheasant population :oops: .
The roads 'ooop norff' are superb and I could quite happily live there... apart from the only super unleaded available being 105.9p a litre :shock:
Cheers
Paul
2003 Silver 1.8i Sport
Pauly

Postby rockdoc » Thu May 18, 2006 9:08 am

There are certainly plenty classic B roads to choose from up here- :D
PROJECT DR EVIL- OLD MODEL-NEW PARTS
Trackdog school of driving attendee! deer attack survivee
http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php? ... =tis+begun
rockdoc

Postby Pauly » Thu May 18, 2006 9:49 am

Yup, you sure are lucky mate... at least we've still got some parts of the A70 that are unspoilt by speed traps and the so on... Nice to try new roads for a change too :D
2003 Silver 1.8i Sport
Pauly

Postby gm » Thu May 18, 2006 5:54 pm

look out for a mobile unit on the A702 - i think i might have got nabbed last week overtaking on the long straight stretch just outside of west linton - i've been sweating cobs for the last week.

does anyone know how long a nip takes to come through the post ?

ie when can i relax
gm

Postby Dot and Chas » Thu May 18, 2006 6:03 pm

You must receive it within 14 days or its not valid,if I remember correctly.
Good luck,
Dorothy
Chas............Fire up the Z-Sport!

Get Busy Living!!!!
Dot and Chas
OC Member
Dot and Chas
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to Scottish Drives