Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

Postby Colin & Margaret » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:39 pm

Has anyone had experience of Phoenix Mazda? Spoke with them today re a 3 year service for the Sport and was attended to by a very helpful young lady. Pricing seems fair (?80.83 for a 30K service).

The previous services cover a lot of things such as brake fluid replacement, coolant replacement, lots of filters, plugs, etc., that I cannot be certain were done properly (if at all) by the bloke that serviced the car previously so would like to have a main dealer healthcheck for peace of mind.

Interestingly, I mentioned to the young lady that there was not a lot of choice as to where to go for a Mazda main dealer as I had read some negative stories about "the other lot". To this she said that she used to work for "the other lot" and did not have a lot of good to say about them either!!

At ?80, it seems worth a try assuming no one else has any horror stories to tell.

2002 1.8 Silver Sport - Now gone too a new home..............
2010 2.0 Aluminium Silver Sport Tech - Getting on but still enjoying the wind in my skin!!
Colin & Margaret

Postby sbudge » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:51 pm

Colin I would be interested to hear any feed back, currently using the Bishopton garage and been happy with them.

Went to the Phoenix garage about a year ago when looking to trade in the MK1 for the MK2.5. They were helpfull and professional more than can be said for some of the others.

Return to Technical