PHOENIX MAZDA

Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

PHOENIX MAZDA

Postby Colin & Margaret » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:39 pm

Has anyone had experience of Phoenix Mazda? Spoke with them today re a 3 year service for the Sport and was attended to by a very helpful young lady. Pricing seems fair (?80.83 for a 30K service).

The previous services cover a lot of things such as brake fluid replacement, coolant replacement, lots of filters, plugs, etc., that I cannot be certain were done properly (if at all) by the bloke that serviced the car previously so would like to have a main dealer healthcheck for peace of mind.

Interestingly, I mentioned to the young lady that there was not a lot of choice as to where to go for a Mazda main dealer as I had read some negative stories about "the other lot". To this she said that she used to work for "the other lot" and did not have a lot of good to say about them either!!

At ?80, it seems worth a try assuming no one else has any horror stories to tell.

Regards........Colin
2002 1.8 Silver Sport - Now gone too a new home..............
2010 2.0 Aluminium Silver Sport Tech - Getting on but still enjoying the wind in my skin!!
Colin & Margaret

Postby sbudge » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:51 pm

Colin I would be interested to hear any feed back, currently using the Bishopton garage and been happy with them.

Went to the Phoenix garage about a year ago when looking to trade in the MK1 for the MK2.5. They were helpfull and professional more than can be said for some of the others.
sbudge

Return to Technical