Glasgow bodyshops

Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

Glasgow bodyshops

Postby john mac » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:57 pm

Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in Glasgow (need a bit of work to the sills), ideally near city centre / west end?
john mac

Postby hugh » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:34 pm

Hi John

I know that Queensborough Mazda just off Clarence Drive recommend a workshop in South Street, near to whiteinch- don't know if the are any good but that is where your car will be sent if you put it into Queensborough for bodywork.
hugh

Postby don.b » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:47 pm

The bodyshop in South St is Hardie & Inglis, they do get a good name although I've never used them.
"My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic."

email: mx-5@blueyonder.co.uk
don.b

Bodyshops

Postby john mac » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:35 pm

Thanks for your replies - I ended up getting it done through Bishopton Garage (recommended through this forum and I was impressed by their service) and their local bodyshop did an excellent job. Will keep your contact for future use though (hopefully not required.....)
john mac

Postby sbudge » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:41 pm

I had my last service and getting first MOT done there, have been very happy with their work so far.

Would be interested to hear how the bodywork is completd have a few bits I would like tidied up on my car.
sbudge

Return to Technical