Recommended Glasgow garages

Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

Recommended Glasgow garages

Postby john mac » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:44 pm

Can anyone recommend a garage in Glasgow that is MX-5 friendly? I've just bought a 1.8 and it needs a bit of mechanical and bodywork doing - any ideas gratefully received as my friendly garage seems to have gone into retirement / bust / Australia.
john mac

Postby DouglasH » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:40 pm

johnmac....not sure what side of the river your on, but I can recommend a garage on the south side that I have been using for six or seven years..Netherleepark Autos, Clarkston road, Merrylee 0141 637 5212 (across from the old Linn Volvo, now flats) first class service, tell them you got their name from the Mx-5 Owners Club site.

There is also another garage in Bishopton, highly rated by John Paul, one of our members.
If you drive through Bishopton its the last garage on the right as you head towards Greenock.(it usually has a rally car in the forecourt)
Bishopton Garage Tel No 01505862441.
DouglasH

Glasgow Garages

Postby john mac » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:48 pm

Thanks for the reply - should have mentionned that I live on the north side of the river near the city centre.
john mac

Return to Technical