Clutch Judder

Post here if you require help or have information that may assist others with their MX-5.

Clutch Judder

Postby Colin & Margaret » Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:54 pm

I have heard that clutch judder on late models may be a common problem. Someone else suggested that Mazda may have issued a recall to fix the problem. Can anyone confirm if there has been a recall as I have only had the car 6 weeks and the judder is a bit annoying.

Unfortunately, the car was not serviced in the first year within the required service guidelines so I cannot squeeze Mazda for a new clutch under the last bit of the warrenty.

Any suggestions? :twisted:

PS. How do I add a picture?
2002 1.8 Silver Sport - Now gone too a new home..............
2010 2.0 Aluminium Silver Sport Tech - Getting on but still enjoying the wind in my skin!!
Colin & Margaret

Postby DouglasH » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:58 pm

Don't know about recall but for all the advice you will need on Mk2.5 Clutch Judder see National Forum's 43 page topic.. http://www.mx5ocforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1772
DouglasH

Picture

Postby loftladderman » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:42 pm

Save the picture with a server.
Many use www.cardomain.com
Once stored there you simply RIGHT click on the image and it brings up a sub menu.
Slect LEFT click properties and it will come up with another menu.
Half way down you will see Address URL with something like http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_im ... 0077_1.jpg
Highlight this by holding down left mouse button and then again when highlighted RIGHT CLICK on it.
This will bring up yet another sub menu and you choose copy !

Back into this page and RIGHT CLICK and choose paste !
You will now have on this page that URL as listed above
You then highlight in on THIS page and go to IMG at the top of this page and click on it.
This is obviouly one of my cars but you will end up with whatever you have insterted :lol:

ps. It is MUCH easier than it reads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONEST !
Regards from Mack
Greddy Turbo :-)
www.macksmx5s.com
www.loftladderman.com
loftladderman

Return to Technical