STHT

Chat about MX-5s, the life and the universe.

STHT

Postby DouglasH » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:10 am

Chic manages to shake off Heather on front cover of 2005 Calendar...third picture down from left, knobbly knees and a rugby shirt :lol: Well done Chic, don't mean for shaking off Heather, I mean for representing Scotland in this years Calendar.
DouglasH

Postby CharlesK » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:16 am

Douglas
It takes more than the editors cut to shake off heather. Obviously she had spoken to the ed after jim tried to associate her legs with something from Hugh Heffner- whoever he is :) in a previous issue and had this photo edited.
Shirt is Saltires cricket rather than rugger old boy
I see jim got into the photo section again and moving towards no 1
CharlesK
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby inddigo » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:34 pm

I dont how you do it Chic :shock: get yourself onto the club calendar and in your shorts as well :D
Andy and Jo
Zoomette '96 Eunos VR Ltd 1.8
Zoom II '03 MX-5 Supreme Blue 1.8 Sport gone to...
Zoom '94 MX-5 BRG 1.8 Sport - Now gone....
inddigo

Postby Hardtrack » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:57 pm

:? I meant your white tight legs Chic....would i make a comment about anyones wife? i think not :).Take it you mean another Jim regarding the pic,i'm not in any calander as far as i know.
95 G-Ltd 1.8
Hardtrack

Postby CharlesK » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:10 pm

Jim - thought it might be you in Blackpool.....but yes I was referring to Jim in Tyne Tees.
Oh by the way better leave my wife out of this or Heather might get a bit upset :wink: .

chic
CharlesK
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby Hardtrack » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:01 pm

Sorry,not my car Chic as it's a mk2 in the pic.....There is a stigma about Blackpool,common,rough and cheap,maybe thats what your hinting at?of course being a cut above :wink: ,only thing i see alien is the toilet humour 8)
95 G-Ltd 1.8
Hardtrack

Postby don.b » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:15 pm

When I read this I thought...WOW a chick on the front of the calendar.....I must have another look, but sadly it wasn't A CHICK, it was OUR CHIC :cry: . I now know why the envelope the calendar came in had the following writing on it. (WARNING. CONTENTS MIGHT HURT YOUR EYEBALLS).

We went to Blackpool, the weekend before the lights finished. We did the entire route with the roof down. I took some similar pictures to those in STHT, although the vehicle in front of us was a "Salford Van Hire" mini bus! (Probably full with Sydney Devine fans)

The best bit was hearing a young Glaswegian voice shout from the crowd " that's a nice mo-ur mister"

Don.

Chic...I'm looking forward to the comeback !
"My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic."

email: mx-5@blueyonder.co.uk
don.b

Postby DouglasH » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:10 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaa there are pepes out there after all :D

Chic sorry to offend over the shirt, :oops: hope you are available on the 12th June next year as you have been appointed captain of the team for the Scotland v England rounders match (not quite cricket old boy) at Lindisfarne where we will try and win back the honour for Scotland against the auld enemy...Tyne Tees, I really think we should try and get some practice in beforehand this year because after all the English have an advantage due to the Cricket being in their blood kind of thing...our fate is in your hands Chic :lol: lets send them back to think again.

Hardtrack...nice to see your still there, you went all quiet again thought you had defected to the other (or dark) side, the 'Jim' Chic is referring to is Jim Dorgan from Tyne Tees, Jim has had a picture published in the photo contest every month for the past (inc Dec) 5 issues.

Andy... in case you hadn't noticed thats you on the newsletter IN YOUR SHORTS the other picture has Dorothy and Chic sitting enjoying the sun, I had hoped it was only my copy that was poor quality, but just to remind you of summer.........

DouglasH

Postby CharlesK » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:33 am

Douglas - no offence to me about the shirt but you may offend any of the Scottish cricket team in associating them with our rugby team especially since the cricket squad have just returned from Dubai with the ICC trophy and our rugby team have just won ......well nothing as usual.

Thanks for the picture of Andy - takes the heat off me - might suggest that the next tech day includes not only bodywork for the cars but going by the picture of Andy a makeover for him as well.

You did say you were not a a softy from the south Andy but ??:lol:

chic
CharlesK
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby don.b » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:03 am

Douglas.

Thank goodness I don't wear shorts at these runs.....you'd have to publish the pictures in Landscape format to get me in !

Don
"My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic."

email: mx-5@blueyonder.co.uk
don.b

Return to General Chat