STHT

Chat about MX-5s, the life and the universe.

STHT

Postby sparkly » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:58 am

Guess which couple have pride of place as the CENTREFOLD in new edition in this morning's mail? :wink:

Thanks for report on Callander, Douglas - photos show up how well-attended it was despite the weather.

Liz
sparkly

Postby DouglasH » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:47 pm

Scotland did quite well this month, between Callander Classics, Mino's Beauraing Run, Jims Charity Run and the HEATHER & CHIC CENTREFOLD :lol:

Now we will have to focus our attention's on preventing Jim Dorgan from Tyne Tees, committing anymore 'highway robbery' :wink: a photo winner in the last 4 editions no less, he will be wanting the committee to rename the magazine...STHT & JIM'S GALLERY. Only kidding jim, go for it make it five in a row...or are you running out of cash :lol: :lol:
DouglasH

Postby Hardtrack » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:05 pm

Innes across the street from me's Marcos is in STHT to..... at the Marcos stand.I'll need to hand it over to him,he'll be quite proud of that knowing him 8) ......dodgey legs Chic for a centrefold in a glossy mag,i'm sure if you spoke to Hugh Hefner he would be more than happy for some of his make up artists to have a field day with those legs :lol:
95 G-Ltd 1.8
Hardtrack

Return to General Chat