Lands End To John o Groats collection at Callander Classic

Chat about MX-5s, the life and the universe.

Lands End To John o Groats collection at Callander Classic

Postby Hardtrack » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:42 pm

Just a thank you to all in the OC that gave what they could for the up and coming run next weekend from Lands End,it was very much appreciated.I think i managed to get you all to dip into your pocket and drop it in my charity bucket,so no naming and shaming this time :wink: ......although one guy made a sharp exit with his wife when i approached them at his car :shock: :lol:.Considering it was an abismal day weatherwise,i still managed to get some cash from the few members that hung around,mainly sheltering in the gazebo's.....all things considered, i think a good day was had by all :D,and the home cooking ala gas stove was much appreciated to, with Sandy's spangly sausages 8).
I would like to give Liz Bowman a special thanx for her generous donation,a very considerate and lovely lady,and i'm sure Dax(Macks co-pilot dog)will appreciate the present you gave to me to pass to him,will be much appreciated on the run,not so sure Mack will be too pleased about the mess it will make in his car with it though :lol:.
I recieved a few donations from the Marcos Owners club while talking to my friend who was at the stand with his Mantaray,so thanx for that to and also Callander Fire Service for their whip round when i put them on the spot while talking to an OC member :P.........anyway,everything is worthy and appreciated ,thanx :)
95 G-Ltd 1.8
Hardtrack

Dax

Postby loftladderman » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:37 am

Jim
Great effort and I am sure you were so gentle prising money from folk...LOL
I would like to thank Liz myself if you could forward me her email in a PM "IF" you have it :-)
I wont mond the mess as long as Dax enjoys himself...LOL

I too would like to add my thanks to all who contributed so generously to Jims bucket :-)
Regards from Mack
Greddy Turbo :-)
www.macksmx5s.com
www.loftladderman.com
loftladderman

Return to General Chat