Mk2 Silver for sale or spares 2000 plate

Chat about MX-5s, the life and the universe.

Mk2 Silver for sale or spares 2000 plate

Postby Joolsie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi, my beloved MK2 is needing welding to the sills on both sides (failed MOT slip available). The engine is excellent with new alternator; water pump and cambelt fitted 3 months ago. I am only the 2nd owner. It's a 2000 plate. It has a slight dent on the bonnet due to an idiot running over it. The hood is undamaged and in perfect working order. The boot inside lid has some rust. 100k miles but has never ever let me down, not once. It also has a new battery. There is slight rust at arches that needs attention. I have been using my other car for long distances for work reasons but now I need to sell the MX5 as I cannot keep both. I'd be looking for £600 ono for it to go to a good home that will keep her going on. I have had many cars over the years and I cannot tell everyone how much the MX5 is a joy to drive. All going well, I am going to get another younger model at some point as I am addicted to these little beauties. I bought the car 2.5 years ago. I am based in Glasgow west end. p.s. It's a 1.8.
Joolsie

Return to General Chat