NC BBR Super 200

Place your inspirational photos here for all to admire.

NC BBR Super 200

Postby CaptainNorth » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi Guys,

A few pics of the car I bought last year. Drove it down to BBR in Brackley for the Super 200 kit before the salt went down and the car went in the garage. You can see the exhaust manifold that came out and just about see the new one in place. Rolling road was my forst experience of one - exciting stuff! She made 197 BHP at 7450 rpm. That is a noticeable difference higher up the rev range and it feels properly sporty. Got lower springs and geo while I was there, wish I'd also got their Koni's too.

BBR

016.JPG

008.JPG

022.JPG

Cheers
Dave
NC1 BBR Super 200
Citroen C1 - 68HP of raw power
CaptainNorth

Re: NC BBR Super 200

Postby Scotty Dugg » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Looks very nice :)

Would love a closer look at it, unfortunately it's something I won't be able to afford for a long while!
Scotty Dugg

Postby OldSpice » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:19 pm

BBR really do the business.
My mate's Mk3.5 has the BBR developed/sorted :wink: ( used to be Cosworth) SC which, being a qualified engineer, he home installed.
268BHP & heavens knows what torques plus BBR chassis mods.
It's been abroad & all over..never misses a beat.
The ruddy thing is truly ballistic if asked but completely standard spec benign otherwise.

There is always an imbecile you never bargained for. Usually in a Tescon carpark with a dented Zafira minus hubcaps
OldSpice

Postby IanH » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Good write up in the magazine! :D
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Postby CaptainNorth » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:15 pm

You're welcome to have a look anytime Scotty might see you on a run this year?

OldSpice. Yes, if I had the money a Super or Turbo would be awful tempting, although even if cash wasn't limited my driving ability is and I'm not sure I could reliably handle that much power through the back wheels! Great pic by the way.

Cheers Ian, I didn't know the article was going to be in this edition; good timing, just saw got mine this pm! For anyone reading this and not a member, one of the articles in the current Club mag is my write up of the Super 200 conversion - hundreds of words of drivel and some more photos :lol:

Cheers All :D
NC1 BBR Super 200
Citroen C1 - 68HP of raw power
CaptainNorth

Return to Photo Gallery