St. Andrews at Dusk

Place your inspirational photos here for all to admire.

St. Andrews at Dusk

Postby IanAndKirsty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Here is a great shot taken in St. Andrews on Sunday 12th October, helped out by a passer by who took the shot for us, captures the rocks in the background well as the sun sets. If you have a fancy piece of software, you may well be able to see a person swimming just off the ilsand to the right of us in the picture, turns out it was a female swimming NAKED ! brrrrr cold...!

IanAndKirsty

Re: St. Andrews at Dusk

Postby zebedee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Beautiful car, and love the colour.

There is an old outdoor swimming pool just around the corner, might now be a Sea life centre, but spent many a Cold summers day swimming in there.

You drove all that way to see a naked swimmer?.....Was your Internet not working? :)
zebedee

Postby IanH » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:37 am

zebedee wrote:Beautiful car, and love the colour.

There is an old outdoor swimming pool just around the corner, might now be a Sea life centre, but spent many a Cold summers day swimming in there.

You drove all that way to see a naked swimmer?.....Was your Internet not working? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pic though..
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Postby IanN » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Great photo, welcome to the forum :)
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Postby IanAndKirsty » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:31 pm

zebedee wrote:Beautiful car, and love the colour.

Hehe Zebedee, not exactly, but in danger of making myself out to be some weirdo, i did have a pair of binoculars with me, and after closer scrutiny it would of worth the trip to see such a sight :)

Ian

PS - don't let Kirsty know i said that
IanAndKirsty

Return to Photo Gallery