mmm...miata

Place your inspirational photos here for all to admire.

Re: My Mk1 1.8iS...

Postby Sprockutt » Thu May 19, 2016 3:55 pm

CaptainNorth wrote:Fantastic! Look forward to maybe seeing it at the Braemar gathering.
Red is the best colour too.
Cheers
Dave


Yes I'm planning on coming up with my wee boy for a day out. Plus been following and chatting to Macscorcher on Instagram and we've never actually met up. So sounds like an ideal opportunity.
Sprockutt
User avatar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: My Mk1 1.8iS...

Postby Macscorcher » Thu May 19, 2016 4:03 pm

Looking forward to it ! Although may have to take a bucket with me to catch the dribble ! Love this car !

Bob


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Macscorcher
User avatar
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:11 am

Re: My Mk1 1.8iS...

Postby Sprockutt » Thu May 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Macscorcher wrote:Looking forward to it ! Although may have to take a bucket with me to catch the dribble ! Love this car !

Bob


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Cheers Bob, me too :D
Sprockutt
User avatar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: mmm...miata

Postby 71NotOut » Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 pm

Car is looking peachy mate!

Loving the rollbar - something I am thinking about adding to mine, but not 100% yet.

Be good to see it in the metal at Braemar!

P.S. I'll give you a follow on Instagram - if you want to find me, i'm on as 71NotOut - it's pretty much photos of the car so nothing you won't have seen on here :D
Previously in a 2003 Montana, now in a 1991 V-Special...
71NotOut
User avatar
OC Member
Steven Hedley
MX-5 OC Club Member
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Bilston

Re: mmm...miata

Postby Sprockutt » Thu May 19, 2016 5:44 pm

71NotOut wrote:Car is looking peachy mate!

Loving the rollbar - something I am thinking about adding to mine, but not 100% yet.

Be good to see it in the metal at Braemar!

P.S. I'll give you a follow on Instagram - if you want to find me, i'm on as 71NotOut - it's pretty much photos of the car so nothing you won't have seen on here :D


Cheers buddy.

I'm pretty sure I'm following you now on Insta but I couldn't find 71NotOut. I've set up an account specifically for my car and general MX5 obsession :lol:

Think I'll be taking a pile of bricks in the boot with me to get those wheels of yours :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/mmmmiata/
Sprockutt
User avatar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Re: mmm...miata

Postby 71NotOut » Thu May 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Aye, you're right!

Insta is hedleysteven #toomanyaccounts
Previously in a 2003 Montana, now in a 1991 V-Special...
71NotOut
User avatar
OC Member
Steven Hedley
MX-5 OC Club Member
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Bilston

Re: mmm...miata

Postby 71NotOut » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:12 am

By the way,you've probably told me this already,but where did you get your rollbar from? I'm looking for something similar,or maybe a bachelor bar but haven't decided yet.
Previously in a 2003 Montana, now in a 1991 V-Special...
71NotOut
User avatar
OC Member
Steven Hedley
MX-5 OC Club Member
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Location: Bilston

Re: mmm...miata

Postby Sprockutt » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:46 am

71NotOut wrote:By the way,you've probably told me this already,but where did you get your rollbar from? I'm looking for something similar,or maybe a bachelor bar but haven't decided yet.

I got mine from TR Lane. It's classed as a TT Roll bar but I think it's TR Lane's version of the Hard Dog Deuce Bars.
http://www.trlanefabs.co.uk/MX5-ROLL-BARS.html
Sprockutt
User avatar
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun May 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron