MP3 player

All things to do with In Car Entertainment and music in general (latest CDs, gigs, etc)

MP3 player

Postby frinchxy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am

How can I get my MP3 player to play downloaded music? I have a Technika MP3 player, purchased in Tesco, on which I have downloaded music from Limewire. The music is on the device as I can play it from the MP3 player on the computer. But I can't play any downloaded music on the MP3 player as a portable player (not connected to the computer). Any help would be gratefully received.
Last edited by frinchxy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frinchxy

MP3 player

Postby 1600eunos » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Do the files appear on mp3 player when you copy them over?
Stewart
1600 Eunos
1800 Eunos - 1994.
1600eunos
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Re: MP3 player

Postby petrov » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm

you haven't copied them over ! what you are listening to on the pc is "what you wanna transfer over" but still needs copying to the mp3 player's hard drive.get an mp4 player and (cant say the rest on this forum) have you ever downloaded you tube videos using you tube downloader ? I watch a lot of them (cos it's the music and the video{if available} and it's free ! quel suprise :wink:
and i can watch/listen to it on my ipod. I am no way endorsing apple products, personally I think they're average in respect that you pay for the brand name. apple users do not be offended ! :roll:

apologies
petrov

Return to ICE and Music