Aberdeen Parts Counter

Discussion about events organised by the three North of Scotland areas.
[Please do not cross-post]

Aberdeen Parts Counter

Postby mgrays » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Just found out that George retired a month ago from the parts counter in Aberdeen Arnold Clark Mazda .. so that is any odd ball credit blown for me :cry: . He'd been there a while .. ever since Arnold took on the marque in Aberdeen having done a few other makes before. All the best to him if this gets back to him.

David Rennie is new "parts manager" running parts counter. Straight forward enough and efficient ...yet to find his weakness/interests.. or how long he stays as this is a mobile job for the sub 35's..

Seems the part system is just the same as it was 2 years ago when I last went in :shock: .. no fancy new software.

Just FYI
Malcolm GS
94 JLtd2 FM2
mgrays

Postby The Pram » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Charlie the service manager has left too. There is a new woman called Amanda to replace him. Jury is out meantime as I never got the reminder that the car was due a service and MOT nor did they call to say the car was ready to collect. Having said that I got my new alloys no problem and they were delivered on time.
I guesss things take time to bed in. I'm sure it will be fine again soon.
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Postby IanH » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Hmm, I've got service, MOT and a touch of corrosion (wheel arch skin and raised bubble on quarter panel) to be looked at in a couple of weeks, will see how it all goes. Booking in process was all as good as ever. 8)
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Return to Highland & Moray, Grampian and Tayside