New Jaunt!!!!

Discussion about events organised by the three North of Scotland areas.
[Please do not cross-post]

Postby PaulDS » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:41 am

Great shots Kim :D
There are some real class shots 8)

Wondered if anyone caught 'Poing Peeing' in the water :oops:
You can't deny it Paul, we have photo evidence :twisted:
Some guys never grow up :P
Think that should be his new forum name 'PP'
It will make for interesting convefrsation at club meets explaining where it came from :lol:
PaulDS

Postby Baron von Ripper » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:05 am

He must have been marking his territory !
Cos i seen him pee-ing in Stevie's fuel tank - did'nt get the foto though.

Would love to know what he drinks mind you - Stevie was leaving me for dead all the way home !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Final Mile count was 531.7
and 14hrs 45 mins away from the MRS :D
Baron von Ripper

Postby poing » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:30 am

PP is my real life initials though :oops:

Anyway it was Ricks fault, he always knows when it's time to find a loo for me but he just wasn't paying attention :lol:

As for Stevies fuel tank, I was just saving him finding a petrol station and besides it was about time we found out just how clever the ecu is on those mk3's :wink:
poing

Postby Danny » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:45 pm

BillB wrote:Invergordan Autobody in the industrial estate, 01349 852967
It is a one man (and wife) business, and I know most of the vintage and veteran car club members get their work done there. The craftmanship is superb, I saw a crashed Daimler restored to concours condition and I know other people who have had work carried out by this guy. Not one single complaint, everyone agrees he is the best. I certainly swear by him, if you had seen the damage done to my Xedos by the young yobs you would understand how I felt when I went to pick the car up after the repairs. It looked like it had just come out of the showroom in brand new condition. And his prices are fair. The Mazda dealer wanted to charge me over £1800 + VAT to repair the damage done to my car. This guy did it for one sixth of that price.

I had a small repair done to the front bumper of my 5 by another repairer last year (following a hit and run) but was never 100% happy with the paint match. So following the above recommendation, I took the car to Invergordon Autobody last week to have the entire front bumper resprayed. The finished result is absolutely perfect! The car looks like new! And all for £100 (inc VAT). I have no connection with this company and have never used them before but cannot recommend them too highly.
2004 1.8i Sport - Strato Blue Mica
Danny

Previous

Return to Highland & Moray, Grampian and Tayside