New Owner

Discussion about events organised by the three North of Scotland areas.
[Please do not cross-post]

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:16 pm

Rugger wrote:Cripes............Only popped in to say Hi ..........noo abody in the North East is respraying their cars and taking laxitives............wisna me :? . Anyways gonna try post a pic of me car it's no perfect but it goes........

Yes, some people on this site take laxatives orally and end up talking Sh**e, I think it is called verbal diahorea, but in text form :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BillB on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When someone gives you a pat on the back make damned sure they did not have a knife in their hand.
BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:19 pm

just speaking as a 'Blue ' owner :lol: :lol: :lol:
When someone gives you a pat on the back make damned sure they did not have a knife in their hand.
BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:20 pm

And can I ask where you got your wheels, I am needing a new set and want the 17" ones same as yours. PM me with the supplier if you can
BillB

Postby malcolm » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:25 pm

17" wheels, Is that because your getting auld and ye canni bend doon far enough to get into the car, So you thought I'll get bigger wheels and raise the hight of the car and make it easier to get in.

You might be auld but yer no daft.
malcolm

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:31 pm

Sh*t, I just won a £10 bet, I said to Linda you would be first to post after I did :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am going for new suspension and because the car is now out of warranty and I can't claim for new wheels I thought I would get a decent set of 17" ones
BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:33 pm

Still waiting on a price from the people in Germany that make the AM front nose cones, they also supply wheels and the prices are damn good, as are the styles. But they say they have a discount for MX5 owners.
BillB

Postby malcolm » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:36 pm

Remember you owe me £5, I got your PM that asked me to answer every post you make tonight.
malcolm

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:54 pm

Malcolm, I feel I must join you on the Skye weekend so that I can meet up with you :lol: :lol: :lol:
In all honesty this website has been lacking in humour for some time and I just love the exchanges.
Thank god I retire next year (for the second time) and will have plenty of spare time to devote to this club.
BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Damn, I meant to ask, was it you that was loking for the hard-drive for an IBM laptop??

I have the spare one here.
BillB

Postby BillB » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:57 pm

Complete with the recovery software on CD.
BillB

Postby malcolm » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:01 pm

10 weeks late, I agree you should have retired years ago, Think off all that child benafit you've forgot to pick up. Your wife has a lot to put up with.

If you have the free time you are more than welcome to come on the Skye weekend.

I sent the laptop back to the supplier and got it exchanged but as you've gone to all the trouble, give us a price and I'll take it off your hands.
malcolm

Previous

Return to Highland & Moray, Grampian and Tayside