Don't mess with old timers!

Post your jokes et al in here.
WARNING: Some users may find content in this forum offensive.

Don't mess with old timers!

Postby hubba64 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:18 pm

A farmer had been out one day to buy a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.

Back at the farm the new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says: "OK old fart, time for you to retire".

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you can't handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it's done to me.
Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?

The young rooster says, "Beat it, you're washed up and I'm taking over".

The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud, I'll race you around the farmhouse
and whoever wins will get exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop".

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance old man. So, just to be fair, I'll give you a head start",
The old rooster takes running and about 15 seconds later the young rooster chases off after him.
As they round the front porch of the farmhouse, the young rooster has closed the gap between them,
being only about a couple of metres behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, sitting in his usual spot on the front porch, sees the roosters running by. grabs his shotgun and, BOOM! -
blows the young rooster to bits, sadly shakes his head and says: "Darn,that's the third gay rooster I've bought this month".

Moral of this story?... Don't mess with the OLD FARTS - age, skill, and treachery will always overcome youth and arrogance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
One good turn gets most of the blankets.

Helensburgh Camera Club
hubba64

Return to Jokes and Humour