Just for laughs

Post your jokes et al in here.
WARNING: Some users may find content in this forum offensive.

Just for laughs

Postby malcolm » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:12 pm

I was sitting going through the Internet and my wife shouted It's throwing it down (raining heavy) Now the car is sitting at the front door of the house with the roof down and I'm in the back room. I turned and looked at the windows only to see water running down them, so I jumped up and ran through the house looking at the lounge windows as I passed and they too were wet, Ran through the kitchen opened the door to find a beautiful sun shiny day. Just at that my wife and daughter were rolling about laughing. Turns out my daughter had gone round the outside of the house and soaked all the windows to make it look as if it was raining and when my wife shouted with real urgency in her voice, I fell for it.

Some women have nothing better to do than annoy their husbands.
malcolm

Postby graeme » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:08 pm

hats off to them :lol: :lol:
You need to work out a way of getting them back in the same vein.

My bro in law took his 2 kids to a farm and walked away from the car with them. He suddenly shouted "Mad ram! Mad ram!" and ran back to the car and locked himself in while the kids panicked outside.
Mean I know, but a few weeks later they all went for a picnic. One of the kids offered to lock the car for dad. They all walked away from the car when the girl shouts "Now!" and the pair of them leg it back to the car, get in and lock it. They then sat and ate the whole picnic while dad hammered helplessly on the outside of the car.

That's the kind of revenge you need! 8)
graeme

Postby Reaper » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:18 pm

I don't blame you for running, Malcolm. I left the sunroof open overnight on my other car last week and it took two days to dry out. It;s no fun driving on plastic sheeting!
All our times have come...

Mk3.5 Silver 1.8
Reaper
OC Member
Alan Russell

Return to Jokes and Humour