7 days to go...

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

7 days to go...

Postby pixor » Tue May 29, 2007 9:58 pm

until we get our ZSport.

I joined the OC a couple of months ago, so I felt it would be a waste not to get a 5 too :lol:

Mind you, calling it Radiant Ebony is weird - I guess Metallic Aubergine doesn't sound as sexy?!

We're looking forward to coming along for a club drive sometime.

8)
pixor

Postby poing » Tue May 29, 2007 10:20 pm

Welcome Image

Think that will be our first Z-Sport, you could have Lorraine trying to get you to Alford to show off your pride and joy :wink:

The colour is close enough to red to let it pass :lol: Actually it's my new fave colour for the mk3 since the winning blue left us, but that could change next week, kinda drooling over the white Icon version at the moment 8)
poing

Postby Detritus » Tue May 29, 2007 11:25 pm

poing wrote:Welcome Imageyou could have Lorraine trying to get you to Alford to show off your pride and joy :wink:

I beg your pardon? :shock: :oops:
Detritus

Re: 7 days to go...

Postby Wesly » Wed May 30, 2007 12:20 am

pixor wrote:until we get our ZSport.

I joined the OC a couple of months ago, so I felt it would be a waste not to get a 5 too :lol:

Mind you, calling it Radiant Ebony is weird - I guess Metallic Aubergine doesn't sound as sexy?!

We're looking forward to coming along for a club drive sometime.

8)

remember and take plenty of photos for us!!!

dying to see it! :)
No more Mx5... but the MR2 is a beast and a half!

Performance over Chrome!!!!
Wesly

Postby frank boyle » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm

Have you got it yet???
frank boyle

Postby pixor » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:21 pm

Yes :P
pixor

Postby frank boyle » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 pm

AND??????????

Where are the pictures!
frank boyle

Postby Gavin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Does it have the alloy pedals?
2009 Convertible Coupe 2.0L Sport now that the 2005 LE and 2007 Z Sport Limited are dead.
Gavin
OC Member
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby The Pram » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:10 pm

I have no idea what the ZSport looks like (oh the shame :oops: ) but while on duty today I spotted my first hard top 5 in a lovely copper red colour. I was dribbling. Anyway, the couple had just that minute picked it up from the dealer when I saw them parked up in a shopping centre near by. Very nice people and lovely car. I asked them to demo the roof coming down and he was all excited as it was hist first time :lol: .
Anyway, I 've now seen the coupe convertable and its really nice. I gave them the club card so I hope they give us a whirl sometime.
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Postby pixor » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:41 pm

I'll post the pics soon - by way of an excuse, it's going back to the dealer this weekend TO HAVE THE ALLOY PEDALS FITTED :roll:

Loving it so far, although the gearbox is a touch notchy. I'm wondering if it will loosen up with more miles (mind you, we've done over 700 in a couple of weeks).

I got back in my seven year old diesel Seat Toledo after not driving it for two weeks. It was WEIRD. I felt like I was sat on top of a wallowy old barge. And I tried going round my first corner far too fast :lol:

Mike.
pixor

Postby pixor » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Just received another memory from our first weekend away in the MX-5... A speeding ticket. Bang goes my clean license :cry:

And before everyone thinks I am someone who shoots around at a million miles an hour, I wasn't much over, and it was on a nice long straight on the A9, with no pedestrians, pavements etc., travelling the same speed as everyone else.

They haven't offered me a speeding awareness course...I thought these were an alternative to 3 points, unless you were well over the limit?
pixor

Postby Wesly » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:24 pm

pixor wrote:Just received another memory from our first weekend away in the MX-5... A speeding ticket. Bang goes my clean license :cry:

And before everyone thinks I am someone who shoots around at a million miles an hour, I wasn't much over, and it was on a nice long straight on the A9, with no pedestrians, pavements etc., travelling the same speed as everyone else.

They haven't offered me a speeding awareness course...I thought these were an alternative to 3 points, unless you were well over the limit?

Tough luck :(

these things sometimes happen, you can only hope everyone else travelling at that speed around you got one too...
No more Mx5... but the MR2 is a beast and a half!

Performance over Chrome!!!!
Wesly

Postby PaulDS » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:11 pm

pixor wrote:Just received another memory from our first weekend away in the MX-5... A speeding ticket. Bang goes my clean license :cry:

Been there, Got the T Shirt, (points & fine)
All reason has gone out the window these days :roll:
PaulDS

Postby mike9jr » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:12 pm

God that sounds familiar.... :lol: :lol:
Mike
1.8 sv-t sport.
MX number 5!!
mike9jr
OC Member

Return to New Users