Hi All

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Postby Adrenaline » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:40 am

Hi Ricky, nice looking 5 , hopefully have pics of mine up soon.
Adrenaline

Postby Colin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:25 pm

The Pram wrote:I reckon you come under Colin's area what with your postcode but since I am in Aberdeen feel free to get in touch with either of us re joining the club.

If you want to pm me your contact details I will add you to my mailing list if you think the Aberdeen side of things is closer than the Dundee (Colins area) side.

Hi Ricky

Welcome to the forum.

Lorraine "The Pram" is right. We have a weird set up that, due to your postcode, you come under my responsibility although you're far more likely to be closer to the East events. It doesn't matter as we're all the same club and take part in each others' events ... and Lorraine and I keep in regular touch.

If you'd like to be on my mailing list or have any questions, send me an e-mail. Keep an eye on the Web site events section and you won't go far wrong.
Cheers
Colin
Maturity is greatly overrated
Colin
OC Member
Colin Stuart

Postby Detritus » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:38 pm

Hi Colin
I am about 50 miles from Aberdeen and about 140 from Dundee, however I'm happy with whatever is the usual thing to do. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to attend meets very often due to the distance to Dundee, but I'm assuming I can still attend the Aberdeen meets.
Detritus

Postby The Pram » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:58 pm

You can go to whatever events you like. If you are a paid up member your details get sent to Colin (eventually), however, if you feel more inclined to attend stuff that I and the other locals organise then I will add you to my list. As Colin said, just watch the forum for details of what is coming up. There are no hard and fast rules other than don't plan an event without checking if either Colin or I have something up our sleeves. That said, all suggestions are very welcome indeed and its really good if we all take part in getting things off the ground.
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Postby Detritus » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Good stuff

I'll attend as many meets as time (and funds) allows.

Lorraine, did you get my message?

I'd like to arrange an informal get together for next sunday 4th March, if it doesn't clash with anything already planned.
Detritus

Postby The Pram » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Yep I think I got it somehwere among all the forum things. I thought I had replied. Did you not get it?
Next sunday is fine but again I doubt I can manage. If I am up to speed with my reading I will try to come along.
Once the Sheriff, always the Sheriff.

Boorachie of Teuchters.
(reccying is for losers, mind yer smalls)

Supporting member of PHD motor tractors association.

2005 1.8 Arctic edition
2013 2.0 Sport Graphite No177
The Pram

Postby Detritus » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:34 pm

The Pram wrote:Yep I think I got it somehwere among all the forum things. I thought I had replied. Did you not get it?
Next sunday is fine but again I doubt I can manage. If I am up to speed with my reading I will try to come along.

Ermm...might have not sure where to look for it.???

Hope you can make it, if it's any easier we'll head out Eastwards and meet you part way.
Detritus

Postby mossy-mx5 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:47 pm

ricky was about to ask you about your forum name , thought it meant " rubbish" but have since been informed by my brother its the name of a troll from a pratchet novel . :oops:
GOT MY TWO SEATER TO GET PEACE FROM WIFE AND KIDS !

mossy-mx5

Postby Detritus » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:02 pm

mossy-mx5 wrote:ricky was about to ask you about your forum name , thought it meant " rubbish" but have since been informed by my brother its the name of a troll from a pratchet novel . :oops:

Actually I believe it does mean rubbish, but I took it from the Discworld troll so your brother is correct.

Long live TP. :P :P
Detritus

Previous

Return to New Users