introduction

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

introduction

Postby fujikun » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 am

[quote][/quote]

hi from durham at present
by fujikun » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 am

hi, my names ian and before you all say he`s not scottish, i am actually born and bred in dundee, now work and family has taken me all over but i am going to retire in 2 years and move back to scotland .
so i have jumped the gun a bit.
i have 2 mx5`s, a red 91 eunos, and a recently bought mk1 california no 167/300.
the eunos is my baby, he is used every day and although looks rough i am running restoring it so it is getting better.
the california is a restoration, i am going to start it soon, needs rear fenders, sill inners etc. funnily enough the sill outers are solid but the inner sill floor has gone so i will have to cut the sill outer to gain access. i`ll write it up as i go. hers a couple of pics.
Attachments

Hi, I wrote the above as you can see in 2015, I have finally retired now and moved to ML area, I have been tinkering with the wee red eunos, now has a new cambelt and drive belts, had a power steering leak but now fixed.
am on at the mo with a couple of weld repairs, still have the California but its still in a rented garage in England, will come to join us soon.
Great to be here.
fujikun. sorry no pics, it says the board attachment quota has been reached.
fujikun

Re: introduction

Postby drumtochty » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 am

Welcome to the forum, we would be interested in pictures of the restoration.
99 Mk2 1.8 IS Silver
08 Mk3 2.0 RC Sport Copper Red
drumtochty
OC Member
Eddie Cairns
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to New Users