Caithness

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Caithness

Postby Rasc » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:24 am

Hey all just a quick intro as new to this forum. No idea why I've never signed up before as I've been driving an MX5 for a lot of years now.

Currently driving a Mk1 RS Ltd with FM turbo, Motec ECU, willwoods, tien, rollbar etc. It has original BBS alloys and the all important Recaro's. mapped down at Scuzzles and putting out around 230 at the wheels. Other car is MK2 RS which is currently in the garage in pieces. It is also turboed with koni suspension and a nice set of watanabe rims.

Anyway hello from me and I hope I'll be able to add somthing to the community along the way.
MK1 RS Ltd, FM turbo, Motec ECU, Wilwood 4 pots, Tien coilovers, cusco rollbar, original BBS and Recaro's
MK2 RS, white, turbo, koni sports, in pieces right now..
Rasc

Re: Caithness

Postby Charles Sinclair » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi Rasc - and welcome to the forum.

I am guessing that you are from the north from your recent posts. We have quite an active club in Highlands & Moray. Keep an eye on our section on this website and you will see what we are up to. Please feel free to join us on any of our future events - you will be very welcome. If you have any questions about the club then feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Charles Sinclair
Charles Sinclair

Re: Caithness

Postby Rasc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Charles Sinclair wrote:Hi Rasc - and welcome to the forum.

I am guessing that you are from the north from your recent posts. We have quite an active club in Highlands & Moray. Keep an eye on our section on this website and you will see what we are up to. Please feel free to join us on any of our future events - you will be very welcome. If you have any questions about the club then feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Charles Sinclair

Thanks for the welcome Charles, yes I am from the North, Wick to be exact. I shall keep my eye open for events.
MK1 RS Ltd, FM turbo, Motec ECU, Wilwood 4 pots, Tien coilovers, cusco rollbar, original BBS and Recaro's
MK2 RS, white, turbo, koni sports, in pieces right now..
Rasc

Return to New Users