sport Tech Mk 3.5

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

sport Tech Mk 3.5

Postby Kagey55 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:24 am

Hi Everyone
Just joined the group because I'm in the market for a Sport Tech model
I've seen one in a showroom that I'm interested in Reg No SO59 KJF in Silver Graphite with 1 previous owner ?
It's got an MX5 Owners Club badge on the side
Wondered if anyone knows the car and can give any feedback on it
Thanks in Advance
Keith
Kagey55

Re: sport Tech Mk 3.5

Postby IanN » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:11 am

Hi Keith

Is this the car you mean http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122111059799

This is my old car, I sold it to Western Mazda last month when I got my new Mk4.

I can confirm that it is a one owner car as I had it for 7 years, also the mileage is correct. The car is in first class condition and was only ever used in the summer months and garaged every winter. It has never been involved in any accident or insurance claim. They claim that it has a full dealer service history, this isn't strictly correct. The first 2 services were done by a Mazda dealer during the warranty period, since then they were all done by myself. That said I do have a very well equipped garage and meticulously carried out all services as per the Mazda schedule. I also completed a detailed history of this work which I supplied with the car.

It was due a service and MOT in September this year and there was slight kerbing on some wheels, the dealer I sold it to said they would do this work so worth checking out if you decide to buy it.

The car has been modified with genuine Mazda front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser and tail pipes. The colour is aluminium silver.

This is a genuine car which was well loved and cared for, a great car for someone.

Test drive video: https://youtu.be/T7PS-NUaWFE (Made in June 2016)

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ian
2016 Mk4 Icon Special Edition
IanN
OC Member
Ian Ness
Site Admin

Re: sport Tech Mk 3.5

Postby Kagey55 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Ian
Thanks for the great info and feedback , much appreciated and big help in making m mind up
Hope you're enjoying your Mk4 and may see you on the road sometime
Best Regards
Keith
Kagey55

Return to New Users