New Member saying Hello..

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

New Member saying Hello..

Postby Aliwil » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Hello Everyone !..

Joined the forum so as I am able to gain the benefit of collective knowledge having become a new Mx5 Owner, bought today on the Strength of the fact I wanted another car and that a good mate of mine owned one for several years and tells me this will be the most fun I can have on 4 wheels !..

Little bit about myself, I'm a 35 year old Chef living and working in Glasgow. Passed my Driving test only 4 years ago when I moved out towards Skye for work, really love driving and there are a lot of the roads up and around the country that I will be planning to revisit in the future !.

Take it easy everyone,

Ali
Aliwil

Re: New Member saying Hello..

Postby stroma » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

howdy and welcome , heading your direction in august
stroma

Postby Laverda 3ce » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Welcome aboard Ali. :D
A great bit of the country you have chosen to set your wheels down on. I'm sure the roads around there will bring a smile to your face in a 5. :wink:

Sandy
Laverda 3ce
OC Member
Sandy Smith
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby Aliwil » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Laverda 3ce wrote:Welcome aboard Ali. :D
A great bit of the country you have chosen to set your wheels down on. I'm sure the roads around there will bring a smile to your face in a 5. :wink:

Sandy

Aye, this is indeed very true.. Might have to Bow to Temptation yet again and go back up somewhere in the Highlands for Seasonal work ! Sometimes there are benefits to a terrible job ! :D

Ali
Aliwil

Return to New Users