Newbie from Dundee

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Newbie from Dundee

Postby mattygzs » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself. My names Matt and I stay just out of Dundee and own this little gem:

Not sure if anyone has seen it bouncing around Dundee avoiding potholes? :lol: Seen a few 5's round this way - expect a wave from me!
mattygzs

Re: Newbie from Dundee

Postby smiles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Welcome to the community. Very nice car looks clean. Alot of very friendly and helpful people here. I have given up waving now as never get a reply but if they wave first I will wave but bored of looming like an idiot waving to myself lol
smiles

Postby smiles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Looking
smiles

Postby aging eejit » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forum Matty. Well believe you about the potholes, that looks a tad low. Hopefully see you on a run sometime soon, that's if we can squeeze in another one before the winter doom sets in :)

Cheers
Alex.
aging eejit

Postby tjay » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Hello Matty,welcome to the "Tay5liders" and the forum too.Nice low looking car !! as Alex says beware potholes !! Hoping to get another run out some next month either the 18th or 25th but will post on evenets page and see what the members prefer.
Maybe see you on that.Take care,drive safe and enjoy,
2007 Mk3 roadster/c/w electric hard top. Number 50 !!!
tjay
OC Member
tom + Jen mcginnis
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby mattygzs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 am

smiles wrote:Welcome to the community. Very nice car looks clean. Alot of very friendly and helpful people here. I have given up waving now as never get a reply but if they wave first I will wave but bored of looming like an idiot waving to myself lol

Thanks mate, I try and keep it nice and shiny. Shame it has had a bad paintjob where someone has attempted to sort the arches. Still love it though. As for the waving, I don't care how daft I look :lol:

aging eejit wrote:Welcome to the forum Matty. Well believe you about the potholes, that looks a tad low. Hopefully see you on a run sometime soon, that's if we can squeeze in another one before the winter doom sets in :)

Cheers
Alex.

Thanks Alex, I'll take a look in the events section and see what I can do. Would be great to meet some fellow 5 owners :)

tjay wrote:Hello Matty,welcome to the "Tay5liders" and the forum too.Nice low looking car !! as Alex says beware potholes !! Hoping to get another run out some next month either the 18th or 25th but will post on evenets page and see what the members prefer.
Maybe see you on that.Take care,drive safe and enjoy,

Cheers, Tay5liders? Is that a seperate thing or is that a part of this forum? Either way thanks for the welcome, look forward to seeing you guys soon :)
mattygzs

Postby petrov » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

nice. remember and fix that licence plate light m8 ! :o
petrov

Postby mattygzs » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:23 am

Ha yes, I was playing with it just before I washed it and I snapped a bit where it fixes on, was a bit gutted!

Right, I'll try and find my way around this site!
mattygzs

Return to New Users