Batty about my Mazdas.

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Batty about my Mazdas.

Postby Mr A » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi all. Based in Dundee and we own a Mk 1 Miata (My Import) and a Mk 2.5 (wifes). Also have a Mazda 3 daily driver for the whole family. My wife is in the Mazda Owners club and I'll be joining soon. Will be great to meet some other owners and get some idea's on what others have done so I can improve the Mk 1.

Hoping to turn mine into a Batmobile MX 5 too !

Thanks for the forum. I will be waving as I pass you!
Mr A

Re: Batty about my Mazdas.

Postby sgibson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I think you should put the bat-kit on the Mazda 3, make it into a practical batmobile with rear seats and luggage space in the hatch, this is what Bruce Wayne would have done if his parents hadn't been killed by the Joker.
sgibson

Postby tjay » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi and welcome to Jokers heaven :D :D :D !! hope to see plenty of foto's of the batmobiles reconstruction !! We have our Autumn Leaves run on the 21st and hope to see you and your wife both at Tesco's.
Look forward to meeting you.
cheers
Tom
btw like that blue colour too !!
2007 Mk3 roadster/c/w electric hard top. Number 50 !!!
tjay
OC Member
tom + Jen mcginnis
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby IanH » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Mr A wrote:Hi all. Based in Dundee and we own a Mk 1 Miata (My Import) and a Mk 2.5 (wifes). Also have a Mazda 3 daily driver for the whole family. My wife is in the Mazda Owners club and I'll be joining soon. Will be great to meet some other owners and get some idea's on what others have done so I can improve

You should be able to register your wife's membership as joint, I'd suggest contacting membership admin.

Welcome by the way. :D
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Return to New Users