Hello from Midlothian

Introduce yourself to the MX5Scotland community here.
Please read the "Sticky" post in this section before posting.

Hello from Midlothian

Postby dac3774 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi

After many years of deliberation, I have finally bought a Eunos Roadster! The plan is for some fun on sunny days and i'm sure it will keep me busy in the garage on winter nights. :D

The car itself is quite interesting, a 93 laguna blue Mk1 1.8 Masdaspeed B Spec Stage 1. I saw it at Goodwood Sports Car - Steve has some work to do to it so will get it later in the month.

If anyone has any useful info or links to find out more about what Mazdaspeed may have done to it, that would be useful!

Look forward to joining the club and attending some club runs.

Cheers
David
dac3774

Re: Hello from Midlothian

Postby JimF » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Welcome to the forum
JimF
OC Member
Jim Ford
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby gm » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:57 pm

i was reading about that car last night on steve's site, sounds like it could a very good choice you have made. make sure to post plenty of pics when it arrives. you'll be counting the days, no doubt !
gm

Postby dac3774 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi, thanks for the posts.
Yes, cant wait!
I wasnt overly keen on the beige seats & tan hood, so these are going to be replaced with a black hood & stock black seats for.the time being.
Its got some interesting bits including a mazda speed air box, manifold & exhaust. It also has uprated suspension.
Will post pics once I pick it up! Hopefully the sun will appear about then also!

Cheers
dac3774

Return to New Users