Dreadnought Garage trackday wed 7th sept knockhill

.... for those that enjoy 'tracking' their car.

Dreadnought Garage trackday wed 7th sept knockhill

Postby gm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:53 pm

If you've been toying with the idea of taking your 5 on track, next Wednesday could be the ideal opportunity. Dreadnought garage are hosting a track evening at knockhill, there are currently 6 mx5s taking part, why not book a place and join in the fun ? there will likely be an assortment of lotus Elise's, TVRs, caterhams etc, driving standards are always very good at these events, the organisers do not tolerate idiots.

Currently there are 3 places available, cost is £80 per car, passengers and extra drivers are not charged extra.

http://www.dreadnoughtgarage.com

Give the guys a phone for more info or to make a booking.

I will probably have a passenger seat available if anyone is feeling adventurous :)

gm

Re: Dreadnought Garage trackday wed 7th sept knockhill

Postby 71NotOut » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 am

I decided to head along to this last night for a watch. Some pretty fast machinery,including Radical, some Westfields, a Nissan GTR with over 700 brake, 911 GT3s and a smattering of MX5s. Huge thanks to Mark for taking me out on a few very adventurous passenger laps - the way that wee 5 goes is unreal,especially considering she's pretty stock bar some sticky tyres! Great night a a nice top-down drive home with the heater & tunes on high.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Previously in a 2003 Montana, now in a 1991 V-Special...
71NotOut
OC Member
Steven Hedley
MX-5 OC Club Member

Postby gm » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:12 am

glad to hear that you enjoyed it, I hope my driving wasn't too adventurous - I got a bit carried away with the sideways on the hairpin and spun off onto the soggy grass, very embarrassing ! Otherwise it was a fantastic event, great driving standards, some cracking cars and a really friendly bunch in the pit lane.

the next session is booked for Saturday 12th November, myself and Paul will be car sharing again but I reckon we can squeeze a third driver in if you are up for it Steve ? The 'new' mx5 will be ready by then, I can't wait to see how it goes on track.
gm

Postby 71NotOut » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:13 pm

Thanks for the kind offer mate, i'll keep it in mind and let you know if I can make it.
Previously in a 2003 Montana, now in a 1991 V-Special...
71NotOut
OC Member
Steven Hedley
MX-5 OC Club Member

Return to Motorsport