New OC Motorsport Coordinator

.... for those that enjoy 'tracking' their car.

New OC Motorsport Coordinator

Postby IanH » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:21 pm

PeteMac

Hi Everybody, I would like to introduce myself as the new Motorsport Co-Ordinator for the OC.

My Name is Peter McNicol from the Norfolk Five's. I am co-owner of the track car RED5 which some of you might have seen on the circuits.

My back ground is similar to Jon Earp, in that I have a military background with 30 years in the RAF. My Motorsport experience is mainly in 12 years of Karting, with 3 years Super One in the eighties. As much as I would love to race again, I still have to take my family life into consideration.

I have a Passion for Raising Money for Mission Motorsport and I am looking to continue doing so. So please do not be surprised to see them at some of our events.

On a serious note, I would like to thank Jon Earp For his hard work and dedication towards motorsport within the MX5 OC. It will be a hard act to follow and I will do my utmost to do so. I wish Jon and His Family all the best for the future.

Heads up for next year and dates for your diary. Blyton 2015 will be held on June 20th/21st.

Looking forward to the future

Best Regards

Peter
IanH
OC Member
Ian Hindmarsh
Site Admin

Location: not the end of the world, but you can see it from here or near Inverurie.

Return to Motorsport